What is the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is a web based system that allows a secure link between you and our office. Each patient will have his/her own user name and password.
What can you do in the Patient Portal?
- View personal and insurance information
- Enter your preferred pharmacy
- Update your medical history, social history, medications and allergies
- View and print a copy of your health summary
How to access the Patient Portal:
- Contact our office to obtain your personalized access code
- From the patient center tab click on the link for New Patient Portal Users
- Enter your last name and security code as provided by the office
- You will then be prompted to enter a user name and password. This information is privileged to you only. It’s encouraged to choose a user name and password familiar to you for future access.
- From this point you can now access your personal demographic information, complete your health history, sign and date the Notice of Privacy Practices and the Patient Financial Acknowledgement.
- Please review all information before clicking to submit
If you need assistance please feel free to contact our office – 410-266-7120 or email Carol@sandelcenter.com
*Disclaimer: results may vary