Voted a “Best of Annapolis” in 2013, the Sandel Center offers facial plastic surgery and a wide variety of cosmetic procedures and products to renew your skin.
From the desk of Dr. Sandel:
Laser skin resurfacing treatments are not all the same. Understanding the benefits of each, can help you determine which laser treatment will produce your desired results. We invite you to explore these procedures further by calling our office to learn more at 410.266. 7120.Fractional CO2 Laser Treatments
Fractional CO2 resurfacing can erase years from your face and dramatically improve the appearance of wrinkles and pigment.
- Small columns of fractionated energy are used to ablate areas of damage. Tiny wounds are made and the surrounding healthy skin helps with healing.
- By targeting zones deep in the skin as opposed to the entire skin surface, fractional CO2 resurfacing is a one-time, treatment performed with local anesthesia.
- During the first week following the procedure skin will be raw and sensitive.
- Although the skin heals within a month, redness can persist for over 6-8 weeks.Results:Significant improvements in:
- Fine lines
- Skin laxity
- DiscolorationBroadband Light Laser Treatment
Broad-Band Light is an effective treatment for brown spots, red spots, acne, and sun damage. This procedure can also be useful for skin tightening and improving signs of aging. It will restore your skin to its natural beauty, blending its natural colors and making it smoother, vibrant and younger looking. In addition, the photothermal energy will eliminate fine vessels that cause redness and reduce unwanted melanin that produces pigmented lesions.
- The light energy delivered by the BBL system will gently heat the upper layers of your skin. The heat absorbed by the targeted areas will stimulate your skin cells to regenerate new collagen foundation.
- Non-surgical in office procedure with topical anethesia
- Typically 3 session is required for desired results
- Takes approximately 15 minutes per sessionRecovery:
- No down time
- No skin peelingResults:
- Improving brown spots
- Removing hair
- Treating redness and rosacea
- Treats Fine blood vessels on the face
- Improves signs of aging
Posted in: broadband light laser for face, facial plastic surgeon, Facial Skin Rejuvenation, fractional co2 laser treatment, Gentle" CO2 Laser Treatments, Laser Resurfacing Annapolis, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Plastic Surgeon Annapolis, Sun Damaged Skin